Support this site with every purchase with this link.

RPGNow.com

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Dwarven Honor Guard for Fantasy AGE RPG

I'm going to work on a few racial Talents.
"Even if the whole world was to take arms against my house, I will stand against the world".

Dwarven Honor Guard
This talent can be exchanged for a level one starting talent. You once served or currently serve in the guard detail of one of the great Dwarven houses.

Requirement: Dwarf, fighting 2, weapon group Bludgeon.

Novice: You are specially trained to react to danger, gain the Focus Dexterity (initiative).
Journeyman: Honor guard are specialzed  fighters with hammers. You inflict +2 damage with hammers.
Master: Reacting to danger becomes second nature to veteran honor guard. Seize initiative stunt costs 2 rather than 4.

1 comment:

  1. I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. d&d dice set

    ReplyDelete

Power 10 for 5E D&D.

As I play more and more fantasy role-playing games, especially D20 variants, I find that some of my favorites are the ones that boil the ent...