From the back of the book:
"In Gaslight you will find:
- A history of Gaslight Earth
- Five races specific to the setting, including one new one.
- A host of new general and race-specific edges
- A Target-Number based Wealth system
- Rules for Social Standing
- Weapons and equipment from the Victorian era
- A Reliquary containing a few artifacts from the history of the Earth of Gaslight.
- A detailed Gazetteer and Timeline"
As a side note. This would make a great supplement to PEG's very own Rippers setting. Which I love. Take Rippers games well beyond the Rippers world. Gaslight has a (in my opinion) better social standings rules than Rippers does.
If your a Victorian era fan as I am, I don't think you can go wrong with Gaslight.