I'm toying with the idea of running a Shadowrun inspired game using quantum black with elements from Desolation, especially the magic system.
First up is my notes for races.
*Agile: +1 to Dexterity.
*Darkvision: ignore penalties for low light or darkness.
*Nimble: one extra dice when spending style points for dexterity based rolls.
*Fragile: -1 to stun.
*Stout: +1 to body.
*Hardy: +2 to rolls to resist poisons and disease.
* Resilient: one extra dice when spending style points for body based rolls.
* Slow: reduce move by 1.
* Stubborn: +1 to willpower.
* Thick hide: +1 Defense.
* Single minded: one extra dice when spending style points for willpower based rolls.
* Ugly: -2 to rolls when appearance is a factor.
* Strong: +1 to strength.
* Natural weapons: +1 to lethal damage when attacking with horns, spikes, or fangs.
* Mighty: one extra dice when spending style points for strength based rolls.
* Hulking: -2 to Athletics or Acrobatics skill rolls.
* Adaptable: +5 skill points to spend at character creation.
* Focused: specializations cost 2 rather than 3 when spending experience points.
* Burn reduction: ignore one damage when calculating burn from spell casting.
* Only human: Choose one flaw.