Support this site with every purchase with this link.

RPGNow.com

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Captain America (Cypher system) Revised

I bet if 20 different people all stated up Capt. America we would have 20 different versions of him. I'm cool with that. Here is my quick and dirty build. Captain Steve rogers A.k.a. Captain America.

Captain America is a Honorable Warrior who Leads.


Special abilities:
Natural charisma
Good advice
No need for weapons
Trained without armor
Bash*
Pierce*
* = used in conjunction with shield.


Power Shifts:
Accuracy
Dexterity: Acrobatics.
Single attack: attacks with shield.
Healing
Resilience
Shield, medium weapon, short range, on turns it's not used to attack it counts as a large shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power 10 for 5E D&D.

As I play more and more fantasy role-playing games, especially D20 variants, I find that some of my favorites are the ones that boil the ent...