Support this site with every purchase with this link.

RPGNow.com

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Palladium RPGs. D20 skill system.


Here again with another Optional rule for Palladium Games. While I have no problem with the percentile skill system in palladium. I know some that don't like it. And this option is just too simple to not throw it out.

The simplest conversion I have come up with it is converting it to a d20 roll under system. Since every digit on a d20 is a 5% chance in a roll under system its pretty easy to do the math.

Divide your skill by 5 and you have your new skill level. A skill roll is made on a D20 by rolling under the new skill level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power 10 for 5E D&D.

As I play more and more fantasy role-playing games, especially D20 variants, I find that some of my favorites are the ones that boil the ent...